Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Nothing Like a Bit of Support


Hello fellow Rosehips

I've been having one or two menopausal irritations recently which have rather spoiled my summer, but I think I am on the mend at last, having had a proper diagnosis at last (only took four goes!).

As you do, I was madly searching the internet for information and support and came across this great website. All the information seems to be good but I am finding the forum particularly useful. I really felt as if I was the only one suffering with these symptoms and all of a sudden I have found dozens of other women who are not just suffering with them but some who have actually recovered and are feeling well again - the joy!

I'm going to put a banner at the top of the page too, so you'll always have somewhere quick to click but here's a link too:

Menopause Matters

No comments: